Polypropylene Durable Goods Labels Are Greener and More Economical
FLEXcon® THERMLfilm® NEXgen™ polypropylenes bridge the gap between paper and films.
THERMLfilm® NEXgen™ offers the perfect balance of performance and price for durable labeling. These polypropylenes are ideal for applications that require durable labeling beyond the performance of traditional thermal transfer printable papers, such as kanban systems, inventory tracking, recyclable shrink wrap, electronics and appliances, as well as labeling in the transportation markets. Polypropylene also results in a smaller carbon footprint than other films. Coupled with FLEXcon’s post-consumer waste release liner, THERMLfilm® NEXgen™ polypropylenes are the greenest durable labeling constructions on the market today.
- 2 mil clear or 2.3 mil white BOPP have excellent converting and dispensing characteristics
- More universally printable topcoat is compatible with a variety of print technologies, including UV and emulsion, followed by thermal transfer
- Aqueous permanent acrylic adhesive resists cold flow for better diecutting and dispensing
- 50 lb. bleached kraft release liner made from up to 30% post-consumer waste offers equivalent functional performance to our standard liner
- UL/cUL-recognized under PGJI2/PGJI8
- Available in Quick-Ship for fast delivery
THERMLfilm® NEXgen™ polypropylene products are available for immediate UL Adoption.
Why wait? Contact us today to start the process!