Laser Printed Durable Labels Look Great with FLEXcon® LAZRfilm™
Outstanding image quality plus durability and chemical resistance.
Need a product that yields outstanding image quality, and has the durability and chemical resistance required to meet your application challenges for durable goods labeling? Look no further, our FLEXcon® LAZRfilm™ 2.3 mil white polypropylene and 3.1 mil white vinyl with TC-274 are your solutions!
- LAZRfilm V 310 F White TC-274 V-224 74 RB (VBS Value) offers good tack and chemical resistance, and provides an excellent bond to a wide range of surfaces.
- LAZRfilm V 310 F White TC-274 V-344DL 74 RB (VBS Better) offers superior chemical and solvent resistance, and excellent performance in cold-temperature environments.
- LAZRfilm PP 230 H White TC-274 V-361 74 RB (VBS Better) "greener" film and adhesive system offers good tack and chemical resistance and provides an excellent bond to a wide range of surfaces.
- Laser (dry- and liquid-toner based systems)
- Thermal Transfer (both monochrome and color)
- Rotary screen and Letterpress
Cutting edge 74 lb. clay-coated release liner means excellent layflat properties regardless of ambient temperatures, as well as excellent tracking through laser printers and easy die-cutting.
Use LAZRfilm for durable labeling in these markets:
- Consumer Electronics
- Durable Goods
- Industrial Equipment
- Heavy Equipment
Overlamination recommended for outdoor applications: