Avoid Pre-Treating Low-Energy Surfaces Before Applying Labels
Get great label adhesion and durability with FLEXcon® DPM® LSE™.
Wouldn’t it be nice to apply labels to low-energy plastics without pretreating? You’ve probably asked yourself this before. Well you can – with DPM® LSE™, specifically designed to effectively adhere to low-energy surfaces without the need to pretreat.
Our durable labeling solution utilizes L-778, our unique modified acrylic adhesive that permanently bonds to thermoplastic polyolefins (TPOs), painted metal, powder-coated paint, polycarbonate and fiberglass without the use of pre-application primers or flame treatment.
Key Features & Benefits
- No surface preparation required before application - IPA/water wash only
- L-778 adhesive permanently bonds to a variety of TPOs, painted metal, powder-coated paint, polycarbonate, and fiberglass
- Available in 1 mil and 2 mil coat weights
- TC-716 topcoat offers compatibility with many conventional print methods, including UV and emulsion, together with TTR printability
- Performs within a wide service temperature range of -40°F to 302°F (-40°C to 150°C)
- Backed with either a 50 lb. bleached kraft 30% post-consumer waste release liner or a 94 lb. premium grade moisture stable polycoated layflat release liner
- UL-recognized and certified with inks from four leading manufacturers
Contact us today to start the process.