For over 60 years, we have been helping you find competitive advantages in performance, cost-effectiveness, and availability. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products through ethical practices which are built on a foundation of trust with our partners, customers and employees. Integrity, customer and employee satisfaction, commitment to excellence, taking responsibility for environmental sustainability, and providing a safe workplace are the hallmarks of FLEXcon. Employees are expected to adhere to guidelines for appropriate personal conduct and business ethics and thrive in a culture of respect, employee fairness, and continuous improvement.
In accordance with the provisions of California law, the Company hereby gives notice that it:
- Does not verify product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery;
- Does not conduct supplier audits to evaluate compliance with company standards;
- Does not require direct suppliers to certify that the products comply with laws of the country in which the supplier does business. We do require that suppliers of 'foreign' products (those manufactured anywhere other than in the United States or Canada) certify that the products comply with all local and federal laws regarding human trafficking and slavery.
- Does not maintain internal accountability standards for employees and contractors that fail to meet company standards concerning human trafficking and slavery; and
- Does not make sure that employees and management who have responsibility for supply chain management are trained on trafficking and slavery, particularly on how to mitigate risks within product supply chains on trafficking and slavery, particularly on how to mitigate risks within product supply chains.
Although there are no formal processes in place to ensure we carry out the steps outlined in the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, FLEXcon expects our products, and components of our products, to be produced to high standards of quality and safety throughout our supply chain by people who are well-treated and compensated fairly for their work in accordance with all applicable governmental laws.