FLEXible Converter Newsletters
There’s always something to talk about! Our quarterly newsletter helps keep you up-to-date with industry insights, technical tips, product news, and application successes. It also features special messages from both Neil McDonough, our CEO, and Lavon Winkler, President of FLEXcon North America.
And now you can receive the FLEXible Converter either as an electronic e-book or in print. If you’re already on our mailing list, you’ll automatically receive the e-book via e-mail starting with the Winter 2019 issue. If you prefer to continue receiving it in print, simply let us know by
- Do You Know What Your Customers Value?
- A New Mindset Around Digital Label Printing
- Joining the Digital Revolution: Living in the Reality of a Virtual World
- Dare to Think Big
- Tech Tip: The Challenges of Skin as a Substrate
- A Desire to Serve: Servant Leadership as the Means to Corporate Excellence
- Cultivating An Emotional Connection
- The Art of Building Customer Trust and Loyalty
- Looking for Business Inspiration: Keep Your Eyes Open
- Tech Tip: Common Narrow Format UV Inkjet Printing Issues
- Is it Time to Rethink Your Differentiation? The Answer is Yes
- Plug 'n' Play? No Way! Important Considerations When Switching Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons
- Finding New Opportunities (Relationships Really Do Matter)
- A Great Customer Experience is Vital to Long-Term Profitability
- More Habits for Building Long-Term Client Relationships
- Tech Tip: 8 Things to Ask Yourself When Choosing a New UV Inkjet Press
- Surf's Up! The Digital Wave Has Broken Firmly on the Conventional Beach
- Polestar Takes Advantage of FLEXcon's Toll Coating Capabilities
- Lavon Winkler Joins FLEXcon North America as President
- Change Is the Way of the World
- Being Gritty
- Common Laser Diecutting Challenges for the New User
- Tapecon and FLEXcon Give Entrepreneurs a Kick-Start
- Interesting Perspectives from Neil: Keeping Our Culture Current
- 60 Years of Innovation and Evolution
- A Customer Culture Generates Business
- Why Are My Squeeze Tube Labels Failing?
- Earning Trust
- Stepping Outside the Box in Out-of-Home Advertising
- Interesting Perspectives from Neil: Why settle?
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Because Not Everyone Is the Same Size
- Standard vs. Custom: Which is Appropriate?
- Partners In Progress: FiberLok and FLEXcon Bring Brand Labeling to a New Level
- Skin Contact Adhesives: Will Self-Adhesive Wearable Devices Become a Real Thing?
- Tech Tip: Avoiding Failure of South-Facing Window Graphics in Winter