FLEXcon's Response to COVID-19
At FLEXcon, we live by two guiding principles: (1) safeguard the well-being of our workforce; and (2) ensure business continuity for service to our customers.
With this in mind, we are monitoring the developments around COVID-19 very closely and can report the following:
Operations. We continue to operate within multiple manufacturing locations with redundant capacity, geographically disbursed. FLEXcon serves multiple segments of the critical infrastructures and is an essential business, as reflected in the Department of Homeland Security guidance. As such, we will continue to operate.
Supply Chain. We have received no reports of potential disruption, nor are we aware of any circumstance that would affect FLEXcon’s raw material supply chains.
FLEXcon COVID-19 Task Force
A task force has been formed, and contingency plans are in place to mitigate supply disruption and ensure continuity of production and customer support functions.
- It's our social responsibility to make every effort to help prevent and delay the spread in the United States by practicing Social Distancing. Therefore, we are postponing all travel.
- Our customer and technical support staff are working remotely, along with all other team members who have the ability to complete their work from home.
- Travel to FLEXcon sites by suppliers, contractors and customers has been restricted.
- We continue to communicate regularly with our suppliers.
- CDC, European & Asian Health Ministries - recommended hygiene and self-quarantine measures are being facilitated and encouraged.
In the event that your facility is closing due to COVID-19 circumstances and you have outstanding orders, please notify FLEXcon so we can hold shipments.
USA: Customer Support at 508-885-8296
We will update this statement as circumstances change and new information becomes available.
Visit the CDC website for coronavirus information for businesses
View informative maps and graphs from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Visit the U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories