Prevent Your Label Performance From Falling Short
FLEXcon® THERMLfilm® HT™ 9000 Series ensures label performance.
Does your label performance fall short in high temperatures or in the wave solder environment? We have the solution! Introducing our THERMLfilm® HT™ 9000 Series of 1 and 2 mil polyimide films for printed circuit boards, automotive and electronic labeling applications. These products are ideal for labels exposed to the wave solder environment in the manufacturing process of printed circuit boards, and high-temperature applications up to 750°F (398°C).
- THERMLfilm® HT™ 9000 & 9001 - 2 mil white printable polyimide with a permanent adhesive, backed with either a 50-lb. white glassine (9000) or a 1.5 mil clear polyester (9001) release liner
- THERMLfilm® HT™ 9002 & 9003 - 1 mil white printable polyimide with a permanent adhesive, backed with either a 50-lb. white glassine (9002) or 1.5 mil clear polyester (9003) liner
Features of Products
- Tested and approved for leaded and lead free reflow (top and bottom) in the wave solder environment
- Withstands exposure to the electronic assembly cleaning process as tested at ITW Speedline Technologies, ZESTRON Americas and KYZEN laboratories using the ZESTRON®* and KYZEN product family of washing solutions
- Durable thermal transfer printable topcoat allows for printability at 600 DPI for high-density barcodes, such as data matrix codes, with consistent ANSI scannability
- Printable via thermal transfer resin ribbons
- Permanent acrylic adhesive bonds well to standards PCBs
- Halogen free, REACH and RoHS compliant
- UL/cUL Recognized under UL 969 – UL File No. PGJI2.MH16635 Printing Materials – Component
*ZESTRON® is a registered trademark of ZESTRON Americas